Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cash Crashed


Well, I was surfing this morning and thought I'd go look at Save Cash! Use Your Stash! Got this


Page Not FoundThe requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.
Home About Buzz Help Discuss Language Developers Gear Terms of Service Privacy Content Policy Copyright © 1999 – 2007 Google

-------------------------------------------------

So then I thought well, I must've screwed up the link. I'll google it. Got this-



Save Cash! Use Your Stash!
I'm sorry to announce that I will need to dissolve the Save Cash Use Your Stash-Along. Due to returning to school full-time and working, I will need to cut ...savecashuseyourstash.blogspot.com/ - 63k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

--------------------------------------------------

I am seriously pissed off about this. Ok maybe not SERIOUSLY, but still. If you start a site and invite people to join don't you have a moral obligation to keep it up and running? I know that people volunteered to help her with it because she was hinting at shutting it down a week or so ago. Anyway, I guess I'll get over it. But what reason do I have now to use my stash instead of buying new yarn? Not that it was working real well anyway. I just bought this lovely soft laceweight yarn off ebay last week from yarntreehouse. Ya know another thing that pisses me off? I can't figure out how to put pictures where I want them in these posts. I can drag them around but when I do they won't open anymore in a larger window. What's up with that?


Round dance today from 1-8 pm. Maybe I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow. Like anyone cares! Ok, yes, I have an attitiude today.

2 comments:

Enid said...

Man you are mad!! Isend you and e-mail..but I guess you are dancing....yeah and will come and look your pictures..lol!

Bev said...

Yeah, I was upset. Silly! Thanks, Enid.