Sunday, January 08, 2012

Change of Title

I've decided to change the title of my blog from Lifestyles of the Knot so Rich & Famous (which I always thought was a very stupid title but couldn't come up with anything better) to a much more suitable one.

Lifestyles of A Selfish Knitter. Because I am. And I'm not ashamed of it. I came across this article recently & I love it. I embrace it!!

I want to share another cool site that I stumbled across recently. Knitting and crochet themed wallpapers for your computer desktop that also include a calendar! How cool is that?



Off to dance this afternoon..........

2 comments:

Knitrageous said...

Great article! And so true. I always worry and watch when someone opens something I've made. Sometimes it's welcomed and a lot of times not. This year it was one scarf and it was welcome. So much she wants another! ha ha

I always thought the name of your blog was clever! But I like this one too!

RoamingKnitter said...

I like the new name. I am determined to be more selfish and knit for me and for ones who want what I knit.