Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Progress Report

I've been working on this afghan off and on for a little over two years! Definitely my longest WIP ever!!  A few weeks ago I finished the next to last panel (the green honeycomb panel on the left) and decided that in order to get some motivation to finish the thing I needed to seam together all that I can at this point. Whew! That was a really long sentence! I really love it! I've started the last panel which is another honeycomb cable in the green yarn. I really think it will need a border in the green to tie it all together so I've been looking at edging patterns & have found a few that I like. One possibility is the Spindles border from the Sleeping Beauty Baby Blanket.  Here is a close-up pic of the panel details. Here's the link to my project page on Ravelry if you are really interested.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your knitting is beautiful; you'll enjoy that for many years to come.